Built from the ground up for performance and reliability, the True Precision TP365 pistol gives the user all the tools they want and need in one package. We take a factory P365 FCU and grip module and then add an upgraded flat face trigger for a smoother, crisper pull. The slide assembly is our billet cut 17-4 stainless steel Axiom design in PVD finish. Our Axiom slide cut sports a RMS Series optic footprint with included cover plate which can fit a variety of MRDS optics (see list below). The pistol comes with installed night sights, factory OEM internals, as well as a True Precision 416R stainless steel 4-flute 1/10 twist broach cut barrel threaded in 1/2x28 TPI which is available in several finishes.
Included in package:
- Factory P365 FCU and grip module with upgraded Flat Face Trigger.
- Choose finish: True Precision P365 Axiom Slide with RMS Series footprint that includes a Cover Plate for use without optic.
- Choose: X-RAY3 Night Sights, or Night Fision Optic Height Sights and new factory internals installed.
- Choose Finish: Threaded and fluted True Precision 1/10 twist 6-groove broach cut 9mm barrel machined from 416R Stainless Steel. Includes stainless steel thread protector with integrated O-ring locking system in matching barrel finish.
- Two (2) factory 10-round magazines for Standard Grip (one (1) flush fit and one (1) with pinky extension), or Two (2) factory 12-round magazines for XL Grip options.
- Optional: Holosun Optic - Red Dot - HS407K
- RMS Series optic footprint can accomodate the following optics: Shield Arms RMS, RMSc, RMSw, SMS, Sig Sauer Romeo Zero, HEX Wasp, JP Enterprises JPoint, ADE RD3-018 Spike, ADE RD3-021 Nuwa, SwampFox Sentinel 1x16, Vector Optics Frenzy-S 1x17x24 MIC, Riton X3 Tactics MPRD, and (with slight modification) the Holosun 407K & 507K.
Note: Handguns are built to order - Please allow up to two weeks for assembly and shipping
IMPORTANT: It is the purchaser’s responsibility to obtain a transferring FFL dealer to complete this purchase. Please have your dealer email us a copy of their FFL license as soon as your order is placed. FFL's can be emailed to email@example.com. Make sure your name and order confirmation # are clearly indicated in the email to avoid any processing delays.
WARNING: This firearm cannot be shipped to the following locations: California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, District of Columbia (DC), or Cook County IL (Chicago).