Drop in 1/2x28 threaded Match Grade 416 stainless steel 9mm conversion barrel for the M&P Shield .40 (Must use 9mm Magazine).
- Improved barrel hood design from factory .40 barrel reduces heavy dragging and scuffing on slide.
- Includes one matching low profile steel thread protector and Viton high-heat tension o-ring with barrel.
- Emphasis on being fully concentric means perfect function and fit with all suppressors and no worries about baffle strikes.
- Broach cut 6 groove rifling allows for all ammo types to be used safely, including cast lead.
- 100% Designed and manufactured in the USA with USA sourced certified steel.
- CNC diamond honed bore
- 9mm 1/16LH twist rifling
- Special 11 degree recessed target crown
- Fully supported chamber
- Improved overall fit from OEM.
- Assorted specialty coatings and finishes to choose from. Note: Our Blue Titanium Nitride (TiN) is a proprietary experimental TiN process. The Blue color spectrum will vary sometimes on batches from a lighter blue to a darker blue.
If pistol has Loaded Chamber Indicator these barrels will fit but requires the removal or replacement of the LCI with what is called an LCI "Delete" or blocker.
Please be aware, it is the buyers responsibility to know your local and state laws in regards to possession and use of any product sold by True Precision Inc. All products are legal in our jurisdiction. Please check your jurisdiction prior to purchase to insure compliance.
*NOTE - If choosing the Blue Titanium Oxide PVD coating please be aware it is an experimental cosmetic coating and will wear at a MUCH faster rate on the metal on metal contact points. Expect wear to start at installation. The blue hues of color vary from batch to batch and you may see purple or gold accenting colors in the finish. Unique for sure, but we have found it to be nowhere near as strong as our Nitride, DLC, TiCN, and TiN coatings. Application of all coatings are performed by a large, well known, industry leading company that we partner with.