- Fits the original M&P Shield 9mm, M2.0 Shield 9mm, and Shield PLUS 9mm (not compatible with the Shield EZ Model). Overall length is 3.65" for threaded barrel version.
- Due to variations in Smith & Wessons slide dimensions across their M&P Shield pistol line some light fitting may be required. This is true even among pistols in the same model variation/family as S&W made running changes to their design across the models (M1.0, M2.0, PLUS). This barrel design has been found to be the best all-around for drop-in use. Only light fitting/break in has been needed where fitting is tight. We recommend 200rds of FMJ factory new ammo for break-in.
- Advanced proprietary broach cut design specifically engineered for increased accuracy potential.
- Broach cut 6 groove rifling allows for all ammo types to be used safely, including cast lead.
- 100% Designed and manufactured in the USA with USA sourced certified 416R stainless steel.
- 9mm 1/10RH twist rifling.
- Special 11 degree competition style target crown for non-threaded versions or 1/2x28 threads with included thread protector on threaded versions.
- Threaded versions include Viton high heat integral O-ring lock thread protector.
- Full SAAMI spec chamber.
- Improved overall fit from OEM with added chamfers, improved radius cuts, and other additions for a better than OEM barrel.
- Assorted specialty coatings and finishes to choose from.
- Lifetime performance warranty for function.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
M&P Shield, M2.0, & PLUS 3.1" 9mm
Love it. Drop in fit no problem. Tighter groups already and still breaking in. Fast shipping.
Smith & Wesson 2.0 barrel
Great barrel. Fit perfect. Love the quality. I got the black dlc. Highly recommended. Very tight install. But. That's very good. Overall very happy.
Very well made fit and finish. Very fast delivery too!