Is it worth replacing my OEM pistol barrel?
In the world of aftermarket pistol barrels, precision isn't just a buzzword – it's the cornerstone of safety, performance, and trust. At True Precision, we understand this better than anyone. We're not just manufacturing barrels; we're redefining the standard for firearm precision and quality.
Our commitment to precision manufacturing is at the core of every barrel we produce. This dedication is evident in our meticulous approach:
- Proprietary Broach Cut Rifling: Why is broach cut rifling better? Our barrels feature a 6-groove, 9mm 1/10RH twist rifling, suitable for all ammo types, including cast lead. This method is THE method to rifle a barrel if precision and consistency is the goal.
- We exclusively use USA-sourced certified 416R stainless steel, known for its superior strength and corrosion resistance.
- Chamber: Our barrels are designed with a SAAMI spec 9x19 Luger chamber, ensuring broad compatibility and reliability.
- True non-threaded barrels have a target crown or a 1/2x28 threaded model with a protector or optional Micro Comps. Do Micro Comps do anything? – check out the reviews for yourself.
- How does True Precision improve barrel design? Our barrels are different than OEM and are designed specifically to have an unmatched fit and lock up, with added chamfers, radius cuts, and a multi-step, multi-axis cut feed ramp engineered for reliably when feeding all ammo types.
- True Precision has spent over 8 years fine tuning and selecting what we feel is the most diverse and durable coating and finish options in the business. Not all coatings are created equally - we worked with our coating partners to craft True Precisions specific recipes that offer increased coverage and durability.
Quality with Affordability
Our competitive pricing strategy ensures high-quality parts are accessible to all firearm enthusiasts. The new TRUE Rewards program further exemplifies our commitment to customer value – save $20+ on your first order and use points from each purchase for future discounts.
Why is Customer Service Important in the Firearm Industry?
Exceptional customer service is the standard at True Precision. If you have a question, it won’t be an AI robot responding, it will be an expert, a human expert (just please don’t tell Klay I called him an expert). Additionally, we prioritize a seamless buying experience – we think items should be in stock. We don’t do preorders or theoretical lead times, when a barrel shows “In stock,” the item is in stock ready to ship; if it’s our mistake, we will do what we can to make it right.
The True Precision Difference
The debate over whether "it's worth it" often centers around personal preferences, however, when it comes to swapping out an OEM barrel, the choice becomes clearer with True Precision. Don’t just take our word for it – hear (and see) from our customers on the bottom of each product page or the reviews on your search engine.
Do we make a barrel for your pistol?
Shop now >