- Easy to install drop-in design
- Compatible with the Glock 43 and 43X
- Threaded barrel length is 3.90" overall (without thread protector attached).
- Advanced proprietary broach cut design specifically engineered for increased accuracy potential.
- Broach cut 6 groove rifling allows for all ammo types to be used safely, including cast lead.
- 100% Designed and manufactured in the USA with USA sourced certified 416R stainless steel.
- 9mm 1/10RH twist rifling.
- Special 11 degree competition style target crown for non-threaded versions or 1/2x28 threads with included thread protector on threaded versions.
- Threaded versions include Viton high heat integral O-ring lock thread protector.
- Fully supported SAAMI spec chamber.
- Improved overall fit from OEM with added chamfers, improved radius cuts, and other additions for a better than OEM barrel.
- Assorted specialty coatings and finishes to choose from.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed,
or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that
this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Perfect fit, 5 start finish, will recommend
I love this barrel, I haven’t fired through it yet but the aesthetics and fitment of it are perfect. Made my g43x pop nicely. I really hope there’s a trigger to match…….
I purchased one of these barrels from one of the big chain stores. I had problems with that barrel (gun would not go into battery) so I contacted True Precision and they gave me store credit and free shipping for a replacement barrel. I tested it yesterday and it shoots amazing. Supers and subs, with and without a can, the barrel and the gun as a whole shoots/cycles perfect. I highly recommend True Precision products to anyone in the market for a replacement barrel for their weapon. The products are excellent as well as the customer service.
Great service,great product
I really like the look and feel when shooting. Especially with my true prec slide. Only thing that I can complain about is the top of the barrel (where the emblem is) was scuffed after first time shooting.
Honestly one of the best barrels I have owned. I have had other barrels on other pistols I have and this one by far produces better than the others. Make sure you order fast since they go quick!