- Easy to install drop-in design fits the P365 XL (3.7") version ONLY. See our other P365 listing for the 3.1" model.
- Advanced proprietary broach cut design specifically engineered for increased accuracy potential.
- Broach cut 6 groove rifling allows for all ammo types to be used safely, including cast lead.
- 100% Designed and manufactured in the USA with USA sourced certified 416R stainless steel.
- 9mm 1/10RH twist rifling.
- Special deep style target crown for non-threaded versions or 1/2x28 threads with included thread protector on threaded versions.
- Threaded versions include Viton high heat integral O-ring lock thread protector.
- SAAMI spec chamber.
- Barrel Length from chamber to muzzle: 4.22"
- Weight: 2.7oz without thread protector installed.
- Improved overall fit from OEM with added chamfers, improved radius cuts, and other additions for a better than OEM barrel.
- Assorted specialty coatings and finishes to choose from.
- Improved feedramp design over OEM for more reliable feeding of defensive ammo.
- Lifetime performance warranty on function.
Cut very nicely and finished well without burrs , ragged cuts, or unfinished areas. The barrel was finished with attention to details, especially around the barrel stop and breech. Fit was "drop-in" as noted, without play in the frame or slide. Exceptional product.
It would be great if this was offered in a shorter option like some other barrel makers. I use a micro comp on it over a CAM-LOK adapter for easy switching to cans. This barrel length offering leaves a lot of barrel (about 1/2") exposed beyond the slide in that configuration. Other than that, its a great solid and accurate barrel that looks great!