- Easy to install drop-in design fits the P365XL 3.7" only. See our other P365 listings for the 3.1" model.
- Threaded barrel length is 4.35" from breechface to muzzle (without thread protector attached).
- Advanced proprietary broach cut design specifically engineered for increased accuracy potential.
- Broach cut 6 groove rifling allows for all ammo types to be used safely, including cast lead.
- 100% Designed and manufactured in the USA with USA sourced certified 416R stainless steel.
- 9mm 1/10RH twist rifling.
- Special deep style target crown for non-threaded versions or 1/2x28 threads with included thread protector on threaded versions.
- Threaded versions include Viton high heat integral O-ring lock thread protector.
- SAAMI spec chamber.
- Weight: 2.7oz without thread protector installed.
- Improved overall fit from OEM with added chamfers, improved radius cuts, and other additions for a better than OEM barrel.
- Assorted specialty coatings and finishes to choose from.
- Improved feedramp design over OEM for more reliable feeding of defensive ammo.
- Lifetime performance warranty on function.
Excellent fit and finish
Cant wait to try this new barrel out on my P365XL. Hopefully I find a new silencer to test this new barrel out with. Happy for the purchase.
A great product all around , from an exceptional company. I was able to confidently buy this threaded barrel for my Sig365XL. Went with the gold TiN and am 100% satisfied. It looks phenomenal and preforms really well. Those looking to shoot suppressed , this is the way. These things go out of stock really quick so if you’re on the fence , I would definitely would pull the trigger. Also, the shipping was incredibly quick. I would highly recommend to a friend!
Cut very nicely and finished well without burrs , ragged cuts, or unfinished areas. The barrel was finished with attention to details, especially around the barrel stop and breech. Fit was "drop-in" as noted, without play in the frame or slide. Exceptional product.
It would be great if this was offered in a shorter option like some other barrel makers. I use a micro comp on it over a CAM-LOK adapter for easy switching to cans. This barrel length offering leaves a lot of barrel (about 1/2") exposed beyond the slide in that configuration. Other than that, its a great solid and accurate barrel that looks great!