- Easy to install drop-in design fits the P365XL 3.7" only. See our other P365 listings for the 3.1" model. Will not fit the P365X MACRO. The Sig factory X Macro slide is ONLY compatible with a non-threaded 3.1" barrel. Please see our P365XL Axiom slides with 3.7" barrels for drop in use on the P365X Macro.
- Threaded barrel length is 4.35" overall. (without thread protector attached).
- Advanced proprietary broach cut design specifically engineered for increased accuracy potential.
- Broach cut 6 groove rifling allows for all ammo types to be used safely, including cast lead.
- 100% Designed and manufactured in the USA with USA sourced certified 416R stainless steel.
- 9mm 1/10RH twist rifling.
- Special deep style target crown for non-threaded versions or 1/2x28 threads with included thread protector on threaded versions.
- Threaded versions include Viton high heat integral O-ring lock thread protector.
- SAAMI spec chamber.
- Weight: 2.7oz without thread protector installed.
- Improved overall fit from OEM with added chamfers, improved radius cuts, and other additions for a better than OEM barrel.
- Assorted specialty coatings and finishes to choose from.
- Improved feedramp design over OEM for more reliable feeding of defensive ammo.
- Lifetime performance warranty on function.
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product and nice finish. Thanks
This bbl was (obviously) for my p365xl. I saw an immediate improvement in my groups (quarter sized five shot groups from silver dollar sized groups with the factory bbl - at 30ft). I also added a micro comp for recoil control. Since my purchase, I have between 500 and 600 rounds through it of various ammo. No wear or problems at all. I'll revisit this review after another thousand (or so) rounds. As it stands right now, I absolutely give this 5 stars, and will consider other threaded bbl's in the future.
Only had this barrel a week or so and only put about 50 rounds through it, but so far I really like it. Nice machining, my only adjustment would be to shorten the barrel a little for a cleaner look when running suppressed.
The rounds load like butter with this barrel. It feels so good
Excellent fit and finish
Cant wait to try this new barrel out on my P365XL. Hopefully I find a new silencer to test this new barrel out with. Happy for the purchase.
A great product all around , from an exceptional company. I was able to confidently buy this threaded barrel for my Sig365XL. Went with the gold TiN and am 100% satisfied. It looks phenomenal and preforms really well. Those looking to shoot suppressed , this is the way. These things go out of stock really quick so if you’re on the fence , I would definitely would pull the trigger. Also, the shipping was incredibly quick. I would highly recommend to a friend!
Cut very nicely and finished well without burrs , ragged cuts, or unfinished areas. The barrel was finished with attention to details, especially around the barrel stop and breech. Fit was "drop-in" as noted, without play in the frame or slide. Exceptional product.